Tuesday, January 3, 2012

feather tree diy

If you caught me on The Nate Berkus show (December 23) here is one of my DIY’s that I featured. Very easy to do, and looks great for the holidays or year round. You can mix up the colors, feather sizes, cone sizes, you name it. Just make it your own. Everything you need can be purchased at Michaels or Hobby Lobby. I purchased my feathers at Michaels. One thing I want to add is to make sure you get the feathers that have the “curve”. Some are straight and will not give you the look below. I have included photos, and directions. Let me know if I can help in any way. I hope to add a DIY video soon, but the video of me on The Nate Berkus Show (HOLIDAY) is below.

251

253

270

272


tree

tree1

www.getitgirlstyle.com

Happy DIY’ING.

High Fives & Hugs,

Tamara

No comments: