Thursday, January 5, 2012

Rain Boots

Now that Christmas is good and over. That means…TAMARA TIME. I seriously have a wish list of things that I want mentally that I need to put on my board so I wont forget. One being HUNTER RAIN BOOTS. I have actually wanted a pair for about 2 years now, but never took the leap for whatever reason. I guess I always saw them as something I could put off due to their use, and the fact that they usually never go on sale. With it being Winter, I think its time to just bite the bullet and go for it. Now the issue is the color. Damn.

 

boot

 


imageThis pretty pink thing is on sale for $89 here. Damn good price since they never go on sale.


This is a bad ass rain boot from Steve Madden in my opinion. The contrast colors, and buckles make for a more edgy look rather than the traditional look of the Hunter for $79.


image

This $80 cutie from J Crew has a mix of traditional with edge. It has a snap on the back, and an attractive zipper.


If your saying…Well Tam it never rains or snows here. Or where am I going to wear rain boots? First of all, you never know when these can come in handy. From doing things around your home where water might be a factor, to doing something unexpected in fashion. In the end…who cares if you like them. They have a place in every woman’s closet. Take a look at how a few of these celebs rocked theirs.

Do you own a pair of rain boots? If so, have you worn them outside of wet weather?

High Fives & Hugs,

Tamara

images via Google image search

2 comments:

fshnonmymind said...

Is that last chick seriously wearing Hunters on the red carpet??!! Lol.
I thought about getting some cute Hunter boots but never did. I love all of the colors they come in and I'm sure they are popular for a good reason. I love the Steve Madden ones though because of that contrasting back zipper.
I have a pair of red Polo rain boots that I got from TJ Maxx for $15 and don't wear them too often or on non-rainy days. I'm not sure how to pull that look off.

Veronique said...

I SOOOO Love the Steve Madden boots! A must have in any Gals closet!
The green boots that Niki the Ninja has on are Haute too.
Which pair will you Rock?